(Weekly) 90 Days Toward Creative Freedom
(Weekly) 90 Days Toward Creative Freedom
You're hot off the heels of your incredible Discovery Session and are ready to invest in yourself and get to work. This is a 12-week commitment to creating full alignment with your Real Self and experiencing more passion, creative freedom, and artistic progress than you previously imagined was possible. Let's do it. (Scroll down to review the Coaching Agreement before adding to cart.)
• 12 weekly, 1:1 Skype or Phone sessions, up to 60 minutes each
• Unlimited email support for questions and progress/goals accountability
Sign up with the Full-Pay Option and receive:
• $40 savings
• Three (3) RealTalk sessions (15-minute power-coaching sessions, able to be scheduled within 12-24 hours / ASAP, depending on availability—you know, for when you're stuck and need some coaching now.)
MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTION BONUS
Sign up with the monthly payment option and receive:
• One (1) RealTalk session (15-minute power-coaching sessions, able to be scheduled within 12-24 hours / ASAP, depending on availability—you know, for when you're stuck and need some coaching now.)
By investing in this coaching package, you agree to the following:
This Coaching Agreement between Stanley Maszczak (Coach) and you (Client) will begin the day of the first scheduled session and will continue for 12 sessions total over the course of 12 weeks, not to exceed 14 weeks. This does not include the initial Discovery Session or Clarity Call if applicable. The engagement fee is $629 per month (totaling $2,037) or $1,997 pre-paid, for 12 coaching sessions. An invoice will be generated at the beginning of each monthly coaching cycle. If continual coaching is desired and mutually agreed upon after the initial 12 sessions, an additional agreement will be generated. This agreement will expire 14 weeks after the first session, and any unused sessions at that point will be forfeited. Consistency is key in this process.
All actions and decisions are yours (the Client) and you alone are responsible for the results of these choices. As your coach, I will encourage, guide, and partner with you to achieve your successes. The real work is yours. Following our initial Discovery Session or Clarity Call, I require payment of fees in advance of the first coaching sessions of each month. An invoice will be generated and emailed to you. Subsequent payments will precede delivery of additional coaching session commitments. As a reminder, I do offer a $40 savings on the 3-month package rate if the full 3-month fee is paid in advance.
General Coaching Policies:
Our session: The number to call for our telephone sessions will be emailed to you upon receipt. If another communication means has been identified (e.g. Skype, WhatsApp, etc. for international clients) the call-in details will be provided in advance of the scheduled meeting. I ask that you call the above number (or initiate the videoconference) at the scheduled start time.
If you are late for a session, I will remain available for up to ten minutes after the scheduled start time, however, the time remaining will limit the length of the call and you will forfeit the missed time.
Scheduling: In our busy lives, each of us will occasionally need to move a session. A minimum of twenty-four hours’ notice is required to reschedule, and we will work to reschedule within the same week. I will extend to you the same courtesy, and give you as much advance notice as possible. If there is an emergency and you are unable to call ahead of time, we will attempt to work around it. Forgetting or missing our session does not count as an emergency and will be considered a paid session. I am honoring our relationship by setting aside that time for you.
Payment: For “Individual” Coaching Sessions I accept credit card payments only. Coaching fees might be tax deductible as either a consulting or education expense on your Schedule C. You may wish to contact your accountant for clarity on that topic and whether it applies to you.
Payments by Credit Card will be processed no later than the day a coaching cycle begins. A daily $10 a day late fee will be applied to all late payments. You will receive an invoice for the next month's payment no later than two weeks prior to its due date.
Between sessions: In addition to our coaching session, included in this arrangement are e-mail support and an expectation that personalized fieldwork or assignments that are designed and intended to compliment and facilitate your progress be completed by the next session.
You must have a notebook used for your coaching progress. It is highly recommended that you have a notebook or journal dedicated specifically to your coaching journey, however I realize sometimes people have different systems that work for them. The goal here is to have a way to be able to journal and freewrite about your thoughts before, during, and after our sessions and lock in what you are learning, complete your written coaching assignments, and be able to easily reference and track your progress. We will spend a few moments at the beginning of each call celebrating your accomplishments. Note: Whether your notebook/journal is physical or online is up to you, but please note that when writing out goals and intentions, it is more powerful and effective to use your own handwriting.
Coaching Commitment: Initially, I request that you honor yourself with committing to 12 weeks of coaching. After that, we can reassess your needs and Desires and go from there. If you decide it is time to end our coaching relationship sooner, please provide 30 days’ notice. This will give us time to capture your learning and strategize for what is next in your life.
During the coaching process:
• I will assist you in clarifying your goals and those things you decide you want to achieve.
• I will commit to being present during all communications.
• I will work with you in your coaching sessions intuitively, openly, honestly and with no judgment and look at you as a partner in this collaborative relationship.
• I will assist you in meaningfully, creatively exploring areas of your life and Self that you want to explore as you become the person you want to Be.
• I will assist in holding you accountable to your stated goals and assignments, and assist you in uncovering deeper blocks that may be hindering your progress in any area.
Termination Clause: While I ask you to commit to an initial 12-week period, I want you to feel completely free throughout this process, as I believe it is important to your success. If you decide to terminate this agreement prior to the end of our 12-week agreement, please provide 30 days notice so we have time to capture learning and strategize next steps to keep your progress anchored. If you are on a monthly payment system, you will not be charged any remaining payments due. If you have paid in full, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount based on what you would have been paying had you selected a monthly payment plan. For example, if you decide to terminate the agreement on week six, you will be refunded one monthly payment of $629 and still have two remaining sessions to use or release. If you decide to terminate the agreement on week three, you will have one remaining session to use or release and be refunded $1,258. If you decide to terminate after the ninth session, no refund will be issued.
Client Process Ownership Certification
As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions.
• As the client, I understand that “coaching” is a professional coach-client relationship designed to facilitate the creation and/or development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
• I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, spirituality, education, and recreation.
• I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
• I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
• I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
• I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
• I understand that certain topics that come up in my sessions may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes, ensuring my identifying information is altered and my anonymity is maintained.
• I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
• I am fully committed to the coaching process and the goals that I identify.
Stanley Maszczak is a Life Coach bound by the professional guidelines of the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. You (the client) understand that whatever transpires between you and your Coach is confidential. All information given in individual and/or joint Coaching sessions will be held in confidence and not discussed or written about outside of sessions.
Stanley Maszczak has the right to inform the proper persons and/or authorities if, in his judgment, you intend to harm yourself or another person(s). Strict confidentiality is maintained except in instances involving child abuse, elder abuse, dependent abuse, illegal, and homicidal and/or suicidal communications. Please feel free to discuss with Stanley any concerns you have regarding the confidentiality of these highly sensitive issues.
By purchasing this coaching package, I, the Client, have read the above and understand it fully. I consent to the above terms and authorize these Coaching services be rendered to me.